Wednesday, June 20, 2018

JUNE 2018 HAUL!! Super Heroes, Ninja, Star Fighter, and a Mixels rip-off?? [Variuous Brands]

BACK IN BIZ
I'm finally back to collecting and reviewing bootlegs and rip-offs of LEGO minifigures and sets.. well, I didnt actually stopped collecting, I just took a long rest from blogging. But thanks to some encouraging by my college friend, EJ, and from someone special who shows much support to my writing and blogging, but not much to toy collecting 😅😅 I'm all back.. hopefully. LOL

JUNE 2018 HAUL
I did had some bootlegs joining my collection while I'm away from blogging, and now that I decided to get back to doing reviews, I got some new (not really) items for my future posts!! Went to Ayala Fairview Terraces to get some minifigures and sets of different brands..


SONNY's TOY ART (finds)
One of my favorite hobby stores in Fairview Terraces, not only they sell cheap LEGO rip-offs, but their gallery of custom action figures and pop culture statues are to die for. In this store, I got...


Some loose Justice League and bootleg Ninjago minifigure boxes from LELE, DECOOL, and Duo Le Pin Toys. DLPT is my new fave brand. Also from DLPT are 2 sets of Super Heroes builds from Spider-Man Homecoming movie. Heroes Assemble's Magneto with Jet Fighter (I dont know wat its called, I dont read chinese) from Sheng Yuan (SY). And Ninja Thunder Swordsman also from SY.


I always wanted to get these Ninja boxes because of the simple build dragons included. I think here are 4 designs but I only got the white dragon, with white ninja, Cole. god, I hope it is him. because you'll never know with these fake brands, until you open the box, and all the letters on the box are in chinese. 😣


These ones, I was a little disappointed.. not because of the brand or the sets themselves.. but because their set builds can be combined with other builds from the same series, but I unfortunately just found out about it now, and I didnt picked the right partners.. 😢😢 more about it once I made the review entry for this blog!!


These are the minifigs. 2 different brands of Ninjago rip-offs, Wu and evil looking Nya. And I didnt gave a closer look before I bought them, but I just found out Wonder Woman and Aquaman comes with a mini-build karts!! 😂


And so does Master Wu!! So cool, he comes with a mini-build white dragon. wonder how it looks compared to Zane's.

METRO DEP. STORE (finds)
The toy section of this department store not only has real deal LEGO products and other authentic stuff in it, but they also sell low quality brands and bootlegs!! Talk about diversity, hahaha.


I however only bought 2 items from the toy section, because they are still pretty pricey compared to other stores, and I just know they are sold almost half the price by other sellers. I just didnt want to wsste my time visiting it so I got a Mixels replica stored in a plastic egg container, I think its called Wange Monsters, maybe, its brand is WANGE. And a Star Fighter mini build with an Astronaut minifigure from JUBILIX.

So excited to open them all!! I'll surely make a review for all of them, complete with unboxing photos. Infact.. I already started opening some. And first ones that will receive a review post...


😊😊😊 for the mean time.. enjoy my previous posts from 2 years ago!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment