Saturday, June 30, 2018

Adventures of KUTO :: Ep 1 :: Kuto and The Poor Collection

Kuto, the Wange Monster, finally got his day-off, after being my blog mascot for some days. 😒😝 what a spoiled little f*ck.. I'll just let him enjoy the last day of each month, and dedicate a post for Kuto.

"Finallee!! izz Kuto'z Day!! #KutoRulezJune"
..And for his forst day-off, I let Kuto roam around my brick-building table and take photos with some members of The Poor Collection.


"Fantazteec Four!! YEEY!! #selfiee"
"Kite Flyeeng with old man Wu!! #YoungAtHeart"
"Girlz watcha watcheeng?? #LadiezAreCray"
..then Kuto met his favorite Guardians of all time. The Rabbit and the Tree..

"Oh my Gozh!! Eetz Rocket and Groot!! #Heroez"
"Bez Day Evaah!! #TeamGoalz"
Rocket warned Kuto to go before The Collector comes and cage him to his alien species collection, so he continued his "tour"..

"X-Men staaahp! Kuto aint no monzter!!"
"🎶DeehzzPhaazeettoo🎶 #Muzic"
"Cheeema!! #HypeBeastz"
"I beleeve I can Fly!! #WingedBeazt"
..😲did you just f*cking ripped Eris' wings off? Oh boy good luck with that..

"..ouuch. 😖"
"Spare partz.. should Kuto get a make-over?"
..And that's Kuto's adventure.. Kuto has saved a lot of spare parts from the builds I did this month and also some from my pevious sets.. mostly single studs and spare hands for minifigures. Should I give Kuto a make-over using these?

No comments:

Post a Comment