Monday, April 18, 2016

YEAR 1 - The Poor Collector

A YEAR OF SILENCE
It's been a year since my last post. That was really sad, I at least owe my viewers and readers an apology for that past year without hellos. I'm really, really, very sorry. You see, when I started this blog last year, I just graduated from college. I thought back then, I can finally do what I always wanted and start blogging about knock-off LEGO which I enjoy collecting. Unfortunately,(not really unfortunate) reality bite me in my sexy ass, and I became really busy with my adult life.

WHAT'S UP
This blog never left my mind, wanted to at least make a short review about other mini sets that I own, but I cant fix time to set-up a photog-session for the images. I still collect knock-off LEGO, not much was added to my collection, but everything is gold to me.

I still regularly visits My Brick Shop, so I can still be updated with the latest about my favorite brands, Sheng Yuan and DECOOL. I'm really surprised whenever I visit this blog of mine, a lot of readers from around the world still visits this. Maybe, when I find time, I can post again some reviews, I really wanna do this.

THE X-MEN LIST
Was really looking forward to do a X-MEN mini figures check list last year. obvi, I never get a chance to do it. So for my blog's anniversary + to mark my hopeful return, I decided to share my top 6 favorite X-Men figs from different brands, which I photographed last year..




I really love X-Men, since I first so the animated series back in the 90s. I'm a big fan of Marvel, more than of DC. and when it comes to knocked-off LEGO, Id rather have a huge collection of mini-figs from Marvel, particularly the X-Men. I like The Avengers too, but the huge amount of Iron Man mini-figs is really bugging me, I don't think I can collect them all. LOL plus, I think Pyro is now my official blog mascot, since he has appeared in more post than everyone else.

THANK YOU!!
So, thank you all, who has visited this blog for the past year, even though I only have few to offer. This year, maybe will be no difference, but I promise you I will post a new review. I'm not encouraging you to comeback, like regularly, but who knows? one day there will be new posts, and I'm sure you're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment