Friday, April 10, 2015

APRIL HAUL- Super Heroes and Chima [Sheng Yuan] [DECOOL]

Finally got my first haul, which I will feature in this blong on the coming days/week.
bought everything from online store, Jsatoys. They have all knockoffs, so if you are from Philippines, visit their facebook page.


I got the Avengers set, Chima 4 and some super heroes set from SY, another super heroes set and the Guardians of the Galaxy set from DECOOL, as well as macrofigs of Juggernaut and Groot, also from DECOOL, and a regular gray base plate, which I thought is big enough to hold all these character minifigs I just got, but the space is not enough, so I'm going to get more of that soon.

I'll be making reviews for these, as well as alternate diorama builds, like what I did for Fantastic Four set, if there are enough parts, but I think only Chima 4 has those parts I can use for dioramas. the superheroes sets came with collector cards.

JSATOYS
Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Jsatoys/317518331774479
OLX : http://members.olx.ph/ipeabeto

2 comments:

  1. CHIMA are really nice minifigs. IMO, one of the nicest compared to other themes.

    The only reason I don't buy them is I try to stay with my fav theme - CITY, because of money concerns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too is a fan of city theme, but If I'm going fantasy, I absolutely will choose chima. the range of characters is huge, and the weapons and sets are really great.

      Delete